Full Weekend rates includes 4 days for the conference, 3 nights of lodging, and 9 meals. The meals included are:
- Thursday, 7/2 – dinner
- Friday, 7/3 – breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Saturday, 7/4 – breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Sunday, 7/5 – breakfast, lunch
Note: We do not offer commuter options for our Tiny Tots, Juniors, Junior High, or High School Programs. All participants for those respective programs must stay on campus the entire weekend.
Discounts and Fees:
- Early Bird Discount: $50 per person
Pricing will be coming soon!
- REGISTRATION OPENS: Sunday, March 15th
- EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: Friday, April 30th, 11:59PM
- REGULAR REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Saturday, June 13th, 11:59PM
- LATE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, June 19, 11:59PM
- If you miss the regular registration deadline, you can only register only for a flat fee of $400 per registrant until June 19th.
Waitlist for TANG
TANG has been growing, and it’s exciting to see so many new faces and enthusiastic campers! For camper and staffer safety, there will be a wait list this year for Tiny Tots, Juniors, and Junior High. This will ensure quality staffer to camper ratios and provide the best experience possible for everyone at TANG!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Registration is first come, first serve.
- When a program is full, you’ll have the option to register for a wait list. Your payment information will be taken, but you won’t be charged unless you are accepted from the waitlist.
- If you are registering as a family, please wait to register all of your family members until a spot opens up. We’ll do our best to accommodate families first.
- When a spot opens up, we’ll let you know by email. If you decide to take the spot, we will take you off the waitlist and your credit card will be charged. We’ll also remind you to register your other family members at this time.
- Priority will generally be given to those who have registered earlier. We will also do our best to accommodate families.
How can you ensure that you or a loved one gets a spot?
Register online, and register early!
If you need to cancel your registration, please email email@example.com to request a refund. To receive a full refund, cancellation requests must be received by June 1st, 2020. After June 1st, 2020, only in the case of a medical situation with a doctor’s note will refunds be considered. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the conference to receive a refund. Refunds will not be given for early dismissal due to homesickness, misconduct, etc.
Still Have Questions?
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!